WE ARE RECRUITING!
"Joining CM during this difficult time is such a blessing! I could meet people (even virtually) who have the same interest with me. Other than that, it keeps me busy as stay at home is so boring! Before joining CM I was afraid that I could not organize or handle fundraising events. However, I had a great team! I loved all the teamwork and collaboration we had in CM."
- Amany Mansor (Committee 20/21)
- 1. Organize activities to raise funds
2. Monitor progress of fundraising drives
3. Recruit volunteers for fundraising events
4. Supervise fundraising officers, including volunteers
5. Identify and build relationships with potential donors
6. Write reports to communicate fundraising program data
- 1. Strong project management, multitasking and decision making skills
2. Creative, think out of the box for fundraising event
3. Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills
4. Team player
Deadline: 17 October 2021, 11:59PM GMT+8