WE ARE RECRUITING!
"When I applied to join CM I was in a strange part of life. I had just graduated during a pandemic and my life felt like a limbo. But after accepting the position as marketing officer I felt like I had something to live for and work towards. I no longer felt lost, instead I had the opportunity to meet amazing people and help others. I would 100% recommend everyone I know to join CM. There's just something special about working with small grassroots organisations."
- Goh Dan Qing (Committee 20/21)
- 1. Edit media including videos, visuals, emails, proposals and reports
2. Assist to strategize and execute branding and marketing campaigns
3. Manage campaigns on social media
4. Organise marketing events
5. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
6. Produce valuable and engaging content for CM’s website and social media
- 1. Basic experience in media editing (Canva / Photoshop / Filmora / Adobe Premier, etc)
2. Passionate to learn
3. Strong attention to details
4. Able to meet deadlines and help each other (teamwork)
5. Dedicated and committed to create an impact with Charisma Movement
Deadline: 17 October 2021, 11:59PM GMT+8