WE ARE RECRUITING!
"CM has given me the opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals, who are passionate in making a difference across various charitable causes. This is important as it pushes people to give more. It is fulfilling to be a part of the team and watch seeds of ideas turn into trees of impactful projects. And yet, it is not just a learning process within the committee. It is a mutually lifting interaction between us and our volunteers, partners and beneficiaries. All in all, it's been an incredibly eye-opening experience."
- Thum Chiean Tien (Committee 20/21)
- 1. Lead the sponsorship team in finding new sponsors for CM
2. Identify and suggest sponsorship opportunities
3. Develop sponsorship agreements with approved sponsors
4. Provide monthly updates to the committee regarding sponsorship activities
5. Conduct negotiation meetings with potential sponsors
- 1. Can communicate effectively and has good interpersonal skills
2. Positive and enthusiastic personality
3. Good time-management capabilities
4. Knowledge of CM projects and structure (this can be learnt after appointment to the role)
5. Strong attention to details
Deadline: 17 October 2021, 11:59PM GMT+8